Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Fileness.com owns the copyright to all designs. All rights reserved.
You may use our designs for personal and commercial use. Commercial use is limited to 100 physical items that are produced in-house. This means you may create and sell up to 100 products per design. The 100 item limit cannot be exceeded by purchasing a file more than once.
If you purchase a design that includes words you are responsible for checking trademarks in the category you are selling in. We are not liable for trademark violations or damages that result from illegal or improper use of our designs.
Prohibited Uses of our Designs:
• You may not sell, re-distribute or share a digital version of our designs even if changes are applied
• You may not use print-on-demand services unless you purchase a separate POD License
• You may not outsource/use a third party to produce a product with the design that you will sell unless you use a separate POD License
• You may not digitize and re-sell our designs as embroidery files
• You may not create digital printables with our designs
• You may not print designs as transfers or create stencils for sale without purchasing a separate Screen Print Transfers License
• You may not upload our designs on file sharing websites
• You may not use our product photos and watermarked images to promote or sell your own product
• You may not display our designs on websites without properly watermarking the image to protect it from being copied
• You may not use our designs as part of a logo, trademark or service mark
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Fileness.com, its members, employees and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Fileness.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which our designs and services are offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Fileness.com encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.